We have fantastic opportunities for the right candidates to join the Central team at The Sigma Trust. This is an exciting time for the Trust as the central team expands and we look forward to an exciting future. All roles are based at our Head Office in Clacton on Sea.
(Operations & Estates)
Local Government Band 3 to Mid point (17 – 21) : Actual Salary from £14,656.62
To provide operational and administrative support to the Trust in the areas of Operations and Estates legal compliance and professional administrative support to the Trust PA and Trust Estates Manager.
· To act as Clerk of the Risk and Audit Committee meetings, including preparing the agenda, circulating papers and taking minutes.
· To act as Clerk to Local Governing Body meetings as required, including preparing the agenda, circulating papers and taking minutes; meetings take place outside of normal working hours.
· To ensure compliance with general data protection regulations.
· To produce correspondence, reports, marketing articles as required, using various software and modules ensuring Trust wide consistency of branding.
· To assist in updating the Sigma Trust website.
We’re looking for you if you have…
· Experience of working as a Clerk to the Local Governing Body, (desirable)
· Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The post holder will need to be flexible, adaptable and able to travel to any of The
Sigma Trust academies in order to fulfil the responsibilities of the Clerking role.
What we can offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Continuous Professional Development opportunities
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme
This post is 37 hours per week, 43 weeks per year (Term Time, plus Non-pupil days and 4 weeks during school closure periods). We are willing to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week.
For additional information about the Trust please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
Closing date: Monday 26th November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.