Job Reference: 4600/422/19
Fixed Term for 1 year
Grade 2, Pt 4-6 £18,426 – £19,171 (This salary is full-time and will be pro-rata’d)
16 hrs p/week, Wednesday – Friday, 8.30am – 1.50pm (can be flexible)
Term Time only
The Blue Coat School, Oldham, Greater Manchester, is looking for an Office Administrator to support our Student Services team. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
Experience of working in a school setting would be an advantage though not essential.
The Blue Coat School is part of the Cranmer Education Trust, a growing Multi-Academy Trust. Staff workforce development is our priority and you would be part of an organisation that is going places with many opportunities for your personal development.
• A well supported post in a dynamic and growing organisation.
• The challenge and stimulation of working alongside both dedicated colleagues and pupils alike.
• The opportunity to be part of an experienced and capable support team.
• 24 days paid annual leave, rising to 31, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata’d)
• Career average pension scheme, including 20.6% employer contribution.
• National Terms and Conditions, in line with the Green Book.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Full details and application forms for this post are available from the school website. Please note CVs are not accepted.
Applications by post should be marked ‘Administration Officer – Student Services’ and should be returned to:
Mrs H Johnson (Admin/HR Manager), The Blue Coat School, Egerton Street, Oldham, OL1 3SQ.
Or send completed applications by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th November 2019 at 10:30am
The Blue Coat School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.