Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and GoulburnManuka
Contract type: Full Time
Salary Range:Grade 3 ($69,998 - $76,459 + Superannuation)
Employment Term:12-Month Contract
Closing Date:11.55pm, Sunday 25 October 2020
Who Are We?
Catholic Education, Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn plays an integral role in education both in the ACT and NSW operating 56 Schools and 8 Early Learning Centres.
About the Role
This role supports the General Manager and the Early Learning team for the management and coordination of the Early Learning Centre’s (ELC) across Catholic schools within the ACT. This role further supports the implementation of the Archdiocesan Vision for Catholic Schools and provides efficient and effective secretarial support to the Catholic Education Office.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunities to undertake training and upskilling
- Positive, social work culture
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Professional experience and working knowledge with computer software packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong planning and organisational skill
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skill with a courteous and cooperative approach
- Good communication (both oral and written) and negotiation skills
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience section in the position description and a current resume.
For further information about the role and Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn please visit the website and Position Description.If you have any questions contact the Recruitment Team on02 6234 5427 or via emailRecruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au.
To be faith filled Catholic learning communities
of hope, joy and wonder where all are welcome
and inspired to grow to their potential