11-16 years 1459 students
Administrative Assistant (Cover and General)
37 hours per week (7.30am to 3.30pm) (early finish at 3pm Friday)
Term time only + 5 days
B1 (£17,391 - £18, 672 pro rata), actual starting salary £14,808
Subject to 6 -month probationary period
The Morley Academy is seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the Administration Team, with particular responsibility for Cover. Reporting to the Academy Operations Manager, you should be incredibly organised, efficient, personable and committed. This vacancy represents an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic academy that works within the nationally renowned GORSE Academies Trust.
- Friendly and well organised team-player.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise workloads in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Good telephone manner with parents/carers and other outside agencies.
- Able to produce well-presented, accurate written documents.
- Uses good interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
- Works to deadlines and encourages others to do so.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and SIMS.
- To work in partnership with colleagues throughout The GORSE Academies Trust.
An application pack which provides further details of the role is available to download directly from our website at www.tgat.org.uk/jobs, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note if you submit an electronic application we will not require a hard copy. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th July 2018 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 23rd July
TGAT Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders 2018
The Morley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.