Personal Best Education (Mountbatten School Services Ltd)
Administrative Assistant for the National Citizen Service (NCS) Programme
(Fixed Term until 31st December 2018)
£12,973 actual salary (£16,000 FTE), 30 hours per week over 5 days, 52 weeks per annum
This post is non-school based and may require some unsociable working hours during key delivery periods.
Personal Best Education (Mountbatten School Services ltd) is a rapidly expanding, inspirational company, where no two days are the same. The organisation’s aim is to provide activities, programmes and services to enable others to achieve their personal best.
The NCS programme sees 16 and 17 year olds meeting other young people from their area, over a four-week period, learning new skills and developing their own social action project alongside local businesses and charities to make a difference to their community. Over 1,200 young people from Hampshire completed the life-changing NCS programme in 2016. Through the NCS programme, Personal Best Education (Mountbatten School Services) enables participants to develop the skills and attitudes they need to become more engaged with their communities and grow into active and responsible citizens.
Personal Best Education are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional organisational skills and a can do attitude.
Your role will be to:-
- Contribute to the smooth running of the company’s postal, telephone, transport, stationery and general office needs
- Undertake general administration duties
- Produce and process routine documentation and correspondence
- Input and extract NCS information through manual and computer based systems
- Apply basic financial payment procedures to handle cash and record financial transactions
- Enter and manage data on various data management systems
- To assist with the organisation of internal and external events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Discretion in dealing with confidential data
- Good analytical and numerical skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, data management systems)
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- Must have a flexible approach during busy periods
You will be working within a dynamic organisation focused on improving young people’s life skills with a real opportunity to make a difference.
This is a non-school based role and you may be required to work some unsociable hours during key delivery periods. In return we offer a varied and exciting role with excellent benefits including a company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers and the guarantee that no two days will be the same!
To apply, please complete the PBEd application form, which can be found at www.pb-education.co.uk/apply-to-work-with-us and return with a covering letter to email@example.com