Salary: £16392-17366 pro rata depending on experience, this role is term time only
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 20th May 2018
Interviews are planned for week of 21st May 2018
At Longwood we offer:
* Additional 13 days’ school holidays
* Individual career programme for all staff
* Children who have a love of learning and a highly motivated staff team
* A caring and happy learning environment
* High expectations and outstanding behaviour
* Outstanding Leadership & Management, Ofsted 2017
Longwood Primary Academy are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and organised Office and Administration Assistant to join our thriving team. Hours of work are 37.5 hours a week. The position is to provide support to the school's administrative procedures, including but not exclusively:
* Good communication, ICT and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
* Being the first point of call for parents and visitors
* Maintenance of the manual and computerised pupil data records, including attendance details using SIMS
* Administration of school lunch and other monies
* Support with organisation of school trips, sports events and visits
* Administrative support for all areas of the school
* The ability to work under pressure in an environment where there are constant interruptions
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* An understanding of confidentiality
Your completed application form should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Latton Green Primary Academy, Riddings Lane, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7HT.
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.