Permanent – 37 hpw (Mon-Thurs 8.00am-4.00pm, Fri 8.00am-3.30pm) – Term Time Only +10 days – A1.8 (£13,901 actual salary) – Start Date: 2 January 2018 or sooner
Roundhay School is seeking to appoint a motivated, reliable and hardworking Administrative Assistant to work under the direction of the Senior Administrative Officer to provide additional administrative support. Excellent standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and personal appearance are essential.
We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school, to have been recognised by Ofsted in November 2013 as ‘a school which is all about its students’ and where ‘staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine’.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a person who is hard working with high standards.
- Most oversubscribed in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- 78.1% of pupils achieved 9 – 4 (a standard pass) in both English and mathematics GCSEs
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (500+)
- ‘Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
- Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
We are delighted to have been recognised as students and staff with ‘high-quality relationships’ and ‘a strong sense of togetherness.’ Our pupils ‘respond enthusiastically’ and demonstrate ‘very positive attitudes to school' and ‘excellent behaviour’, which enables them ‘to achieve well and make good progress.’ (Ofsted)
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Monday 27 November 2017
All applicants should note that interviews will be taking place on Friday 1 December 2017.
For further details and an application pack visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk