Vacancy ID 007429
The Governors of Layfield Primary School require enthusiastic, adaptable and committed person to undertake administrative and financial support to the school under the instruction/guidance of senior staff.
Salary: £6,265.74 - £6,536.87 per annum
Benefits & Grade: Grade D
Contract Details: Required for 26th June 2017. Term time only
Contract Hours: 17.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday
The role will involve a range of responsibilities which may include:
- Provide general/clerical administrative support e.g. reception duties, photocopying, filing, faxing, completion of standard forms, respond to routine correspondence
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Produce lists/information/data as required e.g. pupils data
- Undertake typing and word-processing and other IT based tasks
- Take notes at meetings
- Sort and distribute mail
- Undertake administrative procedures
- Maintain and collate pupil reports
- Undertake routine administration of school lettings and other uses of school premises
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of administrative work in a similar setting or a setting where that requires safeguarding.
In return we can offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work in a school which:
is happy and caring
believes in maintaining and developing a positive ethos for all
Application forms and further information are available from Sarah Powell at Layfield Primary School on 01642 786153 or email email@example.com. Applications forms should be returned to the School.
Closing Date: 03/05/2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th May 2017 (As this is SATs week, the date is negotiable for existing school employees)
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Layfield Primary School,
Everingham Road Yarm,
Tel No: 01642 786153, Website: www.sbcschools.org.uk/layfield, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org