To provide service and administration support for the Engagement Team in delivering high standards for employers and
Learners to achieve its objectives and targets.
Apprenticeships are continually developing and the rate of change is unlikely to slow down. You must therefore be flexible to take on changing responsibilities.
- 1. Provide high quality administrative support to the Engagement Team
- 2.To be the first point of contact and maintain a highly responsive communication links with employer, learners and other key partners, ensuring team standards are delivered in an efficient and effective way, using the CRM.
- 3.Assist in providing high quality customer service by responding to all electronic enquiries and ensure queries are dealt with in the agreed timescale.
- 4.Work with relevant College support services to ensure that the Training@Hopwood service is fully supported.
- 5.Maintain an accurate and reliable Customer Relationship Management system of employer contacts and activity, ensuring the data is correct and accurate.
- 6.Administration support for external marketing campaigns, preparing the data and marketing mail shots.
- 7.Liaise effectively with other teams and services in support of the Engagement Team and Employer Responsive Targets.
- 8.To monitor and ensure promotional materials are always stocked and up to date for Engagement Team
- 9.To support the Engagement team in preparing for appointments, events and activities as well as attending them.