19.5 hours per week, term time only
Monday-Thursday 13:30-16:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
We are looking to appoint a highly organised, enthusiastic and efficient administrator to support the day-to-day running of the school. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential as are reliability and confidentiality. You must have a positive, calm and professional manner and above all be able to adapt to the role and to meet the changing needs of the school.
We are looking for a member of staff who:
- is motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- has good experience of using Microsoft Office, Outlook and Powerpoint
- has the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- has excellent numerical and literacy skills to GCSE standard or equivalent
- has good ICT skills and can work efficiently prioritising and handling varied workloads
- is a good team player and has effective communication skills
- has experience of working in a school office
- experience of maintaining a website is desirable
In return we can offer:
- A dedicated, hardworking and supportive team
- A commitment to professional development
- An interesting working environment where no two days are the same!
Please call or email Nicola Johnson on 01823 662438 email@example.com to request an application pack.
Please email completed application forms to the email address above by 12pm on Monday 9th April 2018
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 17th April 2018
Beech Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require a police check through the disclosure process.