Epworth Primary is looking for an Administrator to support our academy. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
37 hours per week, Term Time.
Key Responsibilities/Job Description:
• Present a professional, welcoming service, greeting all visitors, students and staff
• Ensure the reception area is manned at all times
• Provide support and assistance to all visitors, parents, staff and students including the management of electronic systems
• Answer, screen and forward incoming telephone calls and emails, answering queries where possible and redirecting appropriately
• Sort incoming and outgoing mail (electronic and paper)
• Maintain and update a computerised reservations system for the booking of all rooms
• Produce and distribute all staff, parent and student communication
• Maintain the reception area to a high professional and organised standard
• Undertake various administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, shredding and filing.
• Demonstrate a high level of initiative
• Manage and organise work of a confidential and complex nature, with considerable tact, diplomacy and a high level of commitment, customer care and flexibility
• Receive and process all academy payments/cash
• Establish good working relationships with all academy staff, students, Trust staff and visitors
• To support the administration team under the direction of the EA to the Academy and PA to the Principal with any other general administration duties
An application form can be found on our website at Epworth Primary Academy or online at TES.com.
Receipt of early applications from candidates with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities may result in an early interview being offered.
If you would like further information about this vacancy or wish to have an informal discussion with a member of our leadership team, please contact Rebecca Johnson on 01427 872345.
Isle Education Trust promotes equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sectors of society.
This educational establishment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts at Isle Education Trust are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.