Contract term: Permanent
Contract type: Term-time only, 35 hours per week, plus 1 inset day
Working hours are 07:30-15:00, with a 30 minute lunch break
Scale: Grade 3, point 12-16, (£17,173-£18,319 FTE) - pro rata starting salary of £14,327.
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our highly rated secondary school in central Manchester. Our school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014 and was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in every category and ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness. In 2017, our new Sixth Form was also judged ‘Outstanding’.
We are now looking to appoint a suitably experienced person to join our team of support staff and undertake a range of tasks to provide an accurate and efficient administration service and a welcoming and effective reception service.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1300 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well within a team, yet able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised utilising your own initiative to prioritise tasks;
- Well organised and professional with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects and areas of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Experience of providing an effective reception service, responding professionally and appropriately to all visitors, callers, staff and students;
- Experience of undertaking a wide variety of duties whilst providing a high-level administrative service;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, at least equivalent to RQF Level 2, with experience and proficiency in using Microsoft packages - a knowledge of SIMS would be desirable;
- Attention to detail is important, as are excellent IT skills, particularly with inputting, analysing and presenting information in spread-sheets;
- Training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications.
The closing date for applications is 09:00am on Monday 14 January.
Interviews will be held on Monday 21 January.
CVs will not be considered. For further details and to download an application pack, please visit www.trinityhigh.com
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.