Contract term: Fixed Term - April to August 2021
Contract type: 35 hours per week
Working hours are 09:30-17:00, with a 30 minute lunch break
Scale: Grade 3, point 4-6, (£18,933-£19,698 FTE).
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our highly rated secondary school in central Manchester. Our school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014 and was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in every category and ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness. In 2017, our new Sixth Form was also judged ‘Outstanding’.
We are now looking to appoint a suitably experienced person to join our Admin Team and undertake a range of tasks to provide an accurate and efficient administration and reception service. Please note that this is a fixed term vacancy which will require availability to cover the main reception and undertake administrative work during the summer break.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1400 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite;
- Twenty five days’ holiday, rising to thirty days after five years’ service;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme in operation;
- Access to Health Assured's 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Staff Wellbeing Fund for initiatives, activities and social events that support staff mental and physical health;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- A desire to help and good communication and interpersonal skills are vital for the reception role - you will be welcoming and helping visitors, answering and directing phone calls and dealing with lots of email enquiries;
- The ability to provide a high-level administrative service ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timely responses;
- Well organised and professional with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects and areas of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, at least equivalent to RQF Level 2, with excellent IT skills. Experience of using Microsoft packages, mailmerge and SIMS would be ideal;
- Supportive of the school's excellent staff attendance and punctuality record;
- Please note that training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications.
The closing date for applications is 09:00am on Monday 19 April.
Interviews will be held on Monday 26 April.
CVs will not be considered. For further details and to download an application pack, please visit www.trinityhigh.com
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Trinity CE High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years