Coxlease School, Clay Hill, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7DE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Coxlease School are looking for an Administrator to provide efficient, professional and effective administrative and secretarial support within the Lyndhurst Group, with a special focus on completing specific school administration programmes.
Previous administration experience is required however full training will be given on the specific programmes we use. This role has some scope being either a term time position or a full time position. This can be discussed further as part of the interview process.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:-
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent standard, with a high level of english and numeracy
- Accurate and efficient keyboard and PC skills with a basic level of proficiency for the standard range of office applications such as word and excel
- The role holder will have exceptional organisation, reception and clerical skills
- Previous work experience within an administrative/customer service background in a clinical and/or educational environment or other appropriate background.
Priory Group Lyndhurst is composed of several school and education provisions and the subsequent residential homes. Our main campus is based in Lyndhurst and we offer a unique integration of education, care and therapy to young people aged 5 to 19 with complex needs.
We will give you…
- An employer who shares the passion for supporting young people meet their full potential
- A team who care and listen
- A safe and fun working environment
- Commitment to developing you and your career
- A competitive salary and annual leave entitlement.
Part of this is making sure this is the right job for you so please feel welcome to visit the school or chat with our team – call 02380 283633 (option 1) and have a chat with Hannah Cramp.
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways and how you can make this job your career: https://www.priorycareerpathways.com/
We also offer a number of benefits including online schemes where you can earn cashback, other benefits include;
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Travel Insurance
- Computing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Reduced price Gym membership
- Gourmet Society Card
- Healthcare cash plan
- Priory Group Pension.
Become your best you, apply today!
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.