St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North Islington Catholic Comprehensive school. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
St. Aloysius' College are looking to appoint an Administrator to support the College by providing general administration support to an efficient and courteous Reception Service. Your role will encompass administrative office duties.
• have experience in working in a school office
• have excellent communication both verbal and written
• have high level computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office (Sims desirable)
• be calm and well organised
• be a team worker
• be motivated and enthusiastic
• support and commit to the Catholic ethos of the school
• able to multi task and work under pressure
St. Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
How to apply: An application form for Supply staff is attached and also available via the school’s website http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk/. Please email your completed application to Debbie McDonagh at: firstname.lastname@example.org