Administrator Key Stage 3
£18,023 - £19,692 p.a.incl.
36 hours per week (term time plus 2 weeks)
Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, efficient and enthusiastic administrator to join our pastoral team.
Applicants are expected to provide day-to-day administration covering a range of functions to include First Aid, Admissions, Data Administration and General Office duties.
As an Administrator, you will provide a customer focused service to staff, students and parents.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills, including high standards of written communication, grammar and spelling
- excellent IT skills with a range of software
- ability to work under pressure to prioritise and meet deadlines
- ability to work with tact, diplomacy and maintain confidentiality
and in return we offer candidates the opportunity to:
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- a forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
Copthall School is a culturally diverse and inclusive all girls Secondary School based in Mill Hill, Barnet. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our 2017 P8 measure of +0.82 places us in the top 4% in the country and our ALPs rating of 2 (post 16 performance measure) , places us in the top 12% in the country. These results are a strong indication that Copthall is on a journey to renewed success.
Copthall School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
Application forms are available from the School website: http://www.copthallschool.org.uk/219/join-us or by phoning the school office on 020 8959 1937.
Completed forms should be returned directly to Copthall School at the above address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018 2017(12 noon)