ADMINISTRATOR WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR MUSIC AND SEND
ST CLEMENT DANES SCHOOL
Pay Range: H4 Point 6: £19,698 + £898 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual Salary including fringe allowance: £18,447 per annum
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week - 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Thursday, 8:30 – 4:00 Friday
8:30-11:00 Music each day, remainder of day: SEND, 30 minutes’ unpaid lunch break
Weeks Worked: Term Time plus 2 weeks (+ 5 INSET days)
Required from 12th April 2021
We are seeking an Administrator with Responsibility for Music and SEND to provide administrative support to the SEN and Music departments under the guidance of respective Heads of Faculty/Department.
Knowledge, Experience and Training
• Experience of clerical and administrative work in a school setting
• Experience of ICT (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills (GCSE English and Maths or equivalent)
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate on all levels
• Ability to interact with and understand the needs of students, staff and visiting professionals
• Ability to work efficiently in order to manage workload and meet deadlines
• A positive outlook with the ability to be flexible in approach and to work as part of a team
• Basic knowledge of first aid
• Ability to organise staff.
• Ability to understand the needs of students specifically in regard to their Music education.
• A natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
• Experience of working on SIMS database
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website
• Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 9:00am on Thursday 18th March 2021. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
• Interview date: Thursday 25th March 2021
Website: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
St Clement Danes School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Thank you for your interest in St Clement Danes School.
St Clement Danes is an oversubscribed, highly regarded school situated in Chorleywood on the border between Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. With over 1000 applicants for 240 places annu...