Administrator /Receptionist Advert
Salary – Competitive
Hours of work – 40 hours/week; term time plus 1 week
Contract – Permanent
Start date – ASAP
Location – Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy, 218 Victoria Park Rd, London E9 7HD
Interview date – Ongoing
The Mossbourne Federation’s calm working atmosphere creates well‐rounded individuals who excel in the arts, on the sporting field and academically. All learners, regardless of ability, benefit from the innovative and enlightened approaches to teaching and learning within the Federation.
The Mossbourne Federation comprises four academies: Mossbourne Community Academy (secondary), Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy (secondary), Mossbourne Parkside Academy (primary) and Mossbourne Riverside Academy (primary)
At Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy we are continuing to build on the Mossbourne ethos to provide an inspiring education for all our students. With learning at the heart of everything we do, Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy is continuing to raise expectations and achievement in Hackney and its neighbouring boroughs with the belief that all students can fulfil their true potential. Our students receive great lessons, enjoy a vibrant Enrichment programme and have access to debate, speechmaking and presentation training through our Oratory specialism. Our outstanding teaching staff work in a rewarding environment where everyone pulls together for the same thing; the best possible deal for our students.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a school environment including working in a busy reception
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Willing to play as part of a team and go the extra mile to up keep the Mossbourne values
- Committed to the safeguarding of students
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
- Professional manner at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with confidential matters
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SIMS
- Ability to undertake trainings as required
What we can offer:
- A challenge!
- The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the academy
- Comprehensive staff benefits
- The prospect of working for one of the country’s leading federations
- Ambitious working environment
- Professional development
- Friendly and passionate atmosphere
More information about the post and an online application form can be found on our website: http://www.mossbourne.org/vacancies. CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Please note: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure (Criminal Record Check).