We are looking for an Administrator/Receptionist to provide high quality administrative and reception support to the Ambitious College team in Isleworth. This will include supporting financial and HR processes as well as implementing and maintaining databases and systems to maintain Ofsted regulation.
Ambitious College is a unique specialist further education provision for learners aged 16 to 25 with autism and complex needs. We support learners to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to make a successful transition to adulthood and to live and work as part of their community.
As an Administrator/Receptionist your will need to:
- Provide administrative and reception support for Ambitious College. This will include answering phone calls, preparation of documents and letters, organising the post, filing, document management, ordering supplies, maintenance of databases, setting up learner meetings/reviews and any other administrative duties as required.
- Provide administrative support for financial processes including raising purchase orders, keeping financial records, processing invoices, processing staff expenses, maintaining and processing petty cash and credit card bills.
- Provide HR support to the central People Team on behalf of Ambitious College.
- To support the Business Support Team in relation to admissions and contracting for Ambitious College.
- To be the first point of contact for all communications and visitors to Ambitious College. To ensure that this is done professionally and in keeping with organisational policies and procedures (Health and Safety, data protection etc).
- Liaison and building effective relationships with parents, Governors, Trustees, staff, local authorities and visitors to the College.
- Work collaboratively with the College Executive Assistant and departments across the organisation to meet the strategic needs of the organisation.
- To provide administrative cover to other campuses as and when required (holidays cover etc). This may include phone cover and/or temporarily being based at other campuses.
- To undertake special administrative projects as and when required.
Be extraordinary, join us in making the ordinary possible for young people.
Closing date: Sunday 17 June 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 26 June 2018
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. At least one reference must be taken up prior to interview. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check. Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that at least one reference will be taken up prior to interview and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.