Vacancy ID 008985
35 hours per week TTO
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and committed member of staff to join our friendly and hardworking team. The successful applicant will be part of our admin team and 'front of house'. They will become part of a forward looking team and as such should be prepared to play an active role in the life and work of the school.
Applicants should have:
- excellent people skills to warmly welcome our parents, teachers and visitors;
- excellent IT skills and be able to produce formal letters and adapt to different IT systems;
- the ability to be proactive in assisting all members of staff;
- a passion and willingness helping the school to thrive in the community;
- the ability to help manage our schools communications with parents;
- excellent organisation and filing skills;
- a strong awareness of the importance of safeguarding in schools.
The person appointed will be expected to be responsible for:
- various admin tasks and communications with parents;
- being a warm and welcoming point of contact for the school;
- liaising with and offering support to staff, parents, pupils and other professionals.
- A supportive friendly staff
- A wonderful working environment
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- An active Governing Body
- Professional Development opportunities.
A visit to school prior to application is encouraged. Please see the dates below and contact us on 01642 601890 to make an appointment.
An application pack is available by visiting the school website at www.bowesfield.stockton.sch.uk
Closing Date 15/06/2018
Interview Date 3rd July 2018
Completed applications should be returned to the Business Manager Tanya.Richardson@sbcschools.org.uk or by post to the address below:
Bowesfield Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and anyone applying to work at the school is expected to share this commitment. This position is subject to a satisfactory fully enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references being received.
Bowesfield Primary School,
Tel: (01642) 601890