Hours: 14.5 hours per week, Term Time plus 1 week in non-Term Time
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to work alongside the Assessments and Placements team. You will liaise with College staff, students, parents, carers, professionals, and visitors to lead on providing administrative support for the College in relation to student annual reviews and information, advice and guidance.
The right person for this job will;
- Be an organised and effective communicator
- Have experience of working within a team
- Have a high level of written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to take accurate, clear and concise minutes of meetings
- Have experience of working within an educational environment (desirable but not essential)
- Be able to work to statutory deadlines
- Coordinate student annual review meetings across our College sites, including attending and taking minutes of the meetings
- Be responsible for managing diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations to both internal and external bodies
- Be responsible for collating various reports, and working to statutory deadlines
- Work alongside with both internal and external teams such as, medical professionals, SEND and social care teams
We can offer you:
- Competitive pension scheme (LGPS)
- A supportive team
- Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms, supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial, physical and emotional well-being
Orchard Hill College is an Ofsted graded Outstanding Specialist College offering life-changing learning opportunities to students. We have eight vibrant college centres across London and Surrey where committed, specialist teams deliver a range of programmes to meet the needs of our students. All students are individual and each programme is as unique as they are. Our programmes are designed to support and empower each student to achieve their aspirations and goals, whilst developing skills to become more independent members of their community.
To apply for the role please use the quick apply option to submit an application. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 9am Thursday 9th December 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 14th December 2021
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments made will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.