Norbury School would like to appoint an outstanding Admissions and Attendance Officer to work with our vibrant office team, in an award-winning, Rights Respecting School. Norbury is a Safeguarding Learning Hub and Safeguarding is integral to all who work at Norbury.
We are looking for:
- experience of SIMS Admission and Attendance database systems
- experience of Microsoft Office
- experience of Parent Pay for school lunches and trips
- the capability to acquire new skills as computer programs are introduced into the school
- experience of working in a busy office
- good interpersonal skills in dealing with both children and adults
- the ability to organise your work and use your own initiative
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a willingness to participate in relevant training
- a commitment to the school's equal opportunity policy
- a commitment to the school's safeguarding policy and procedures
We can offer:
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 60 languages between them
- an exciting working environment where engaging and supporting children is a top priority
- a supportive, inspiring team and award winning school to grow with, where pupils are the centre of all that we do
- expert training, both within school and beyond
Application packs to be downloaded from the school’s website www.norbury.harrow.sch.uk Completed application forms can either be e-mailed to email@example.com or returned in paper form to the school.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms J Hastings, School Administrator, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: 8th June 2018, 12 noon.
Interviews: 13th June 2018