The Stephen Perse Foundation is a leader in modern independent education, superbly well placed, both to meet the challenges, and to seize the opportunities, presented by its future. Any school, indeed, any group of schools, is only as strong as its people. Stephen Perse boasts exceptional people across all of its schools and nurseries, and invests in their recruitment, development and empowerment to ensure our pupils benefit from excellent role modelling, outstanding support and exceptional teaching. As Principal, I consider this investment in our people to be of utmost importance. At the Stephen Perse Foundation, all are united in embracing the modern world and in seeking to help our pupils to find and take their place in it, as confident, socially responsible adults. We seek to attract people who are inspired by this challenge, people who share our values, people who are passionate about our collective vision of developing the change-makers of the future.
Responsible to: Admissions Registrar
Location: Dame Bradbury's, Saffron Walden (with the requirement to work at Cambridge sites as and when required)
Hours of Work: 18 hours per week, days and times to be discussed during interview.
Salary guide: £11,032 (£22,984 FTE) -11,627 (£24,223 FTE)
- To support the Admissions Registrar and admissions team in the promotion of the whole Foundation and the admissions process cycle.
- Respond to all Foundation admissions enquiries promptly by email and telephone and face to face. Compose replies to enquiries as appropriate in order to ensure the team provides a high standard of customer service
- Take and respond to queries from parents and students throughout the Admissions inquiry and application process Input data into the school Admissions database, ensuring the information is accurate and complete. Generate correspondence as needed
- Providing administrative support to the admissions team.
- Provide information and arrange tours for visitors to all schools in the Foundation liaising with Heads of School and other senior staff.
- Ensure accurate data input and maintenance of prospective students information on the databases for all schools in The Foundation this includes Open Apply and SIMS and any other as relevant.
- Ensure prospective pupil electronic records are kept up to date at all times (we are a paperless admissions office).
- Record prospective student status.
- Take part in all Foundation wide Open Days, marketing events and Entrance testing as required.
- Assist with any other admissions related activities and events as required.
- Support with cover on Reception desks (Foundation wide) during school holidays when required.
We are unable to accept CVs as a method of application.
Terms and conditions:
All appointments for the Stephen Perse Foundation are subject to satisfactory reference and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks, proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK, completion of a medical questionnaire and proof of qualifications.
Please apply directly through our online recruitment page at www.stephenperse.com/recruitment and download an application form.
The Stephen Perse Foundation
The Stephen Perse Foundation is a family of independent schools combining excellent results and achievement alongside personal wellbeing located across Cambridge and Saffron Walden; educating boys and girls from nursery t...