We are looking for a competent colleague to join our busy Admissions team and work across the Prep and Senior School. The post provides an opportunity to join a busy department, providing administrative support and handling all aspects of pupil admissions
• Answering telephone calls confidently from prospective and current parents, providing standard advice and guidance or passing on to someone senior, if necessary.
• To respond to correspondence in a systematic and timely manner, including the sending out of prospectuses and literature packs, within standardised timescales from receipt. This will include sending out information to individual enquirers and Educational Agents in response to website enquiries, telephone calls, e-mails and letters.
• To ensure accurate and timely database entry of enquiries and maintenance of records.
• To arrange School visits as required, liaising with key staff in both the Prep and Senior Schools.
• To collect and acknowledge registration fees and entry deposits, liaising with the Bursary to ensure all such deposits have been received.
• To arrange taster and examination days for prospective pupils, in liaison with House and other key staff.
• To send out follow-up mailings to individual visits, Open Mornings and other events.
• To assist in the administration of entrance and scholarship exams where required.
• To assist with the planning and operations of the annual cross-schools Open Mornings and other Marketing and Admissions-related events, as required e.g. timings, staff, tour guides, catering. (N.B This will include some evening and weekend work.)
• To ensure that the Bursary is informed of offers made, offers accepted and new joiners.
• Update and send Joining Literature to new joiners annually and for in-year joiners.
• Transfer of pupil information from Admissions to the School’s database.
How to Apply
Please use TES Quick Apply, addressing your application to the Director of Admissions, Rebecca Chaplin.
The Dean Close Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Dean Close Foundation
- English secondary schools