Adult Skills Tutor
Job type- Full time permanent
Salary- up to £22,701
Hours- 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society. We achieve this by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an inspirational tutor who can deliver Maths, English, ICT and Employability skills to adults aged 19+ at the Sandwell Nacro centre.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and deliver training programmes to service users
• Construct lesson plans, schemes of work
• Carry out initial assessments of the service users
• Create support plans and regularly monitor these
• Risk assess and take necessary actions in respect of activities
• Ensuring all paperwork is accurate, up to date and all deadlines are met
• Meet individual performance targets
The successful candidate should have:
• A level 4 teaching qualification (Certificate in Education & Training, CTLLS, or an equivalent qualification)
• A level 5 teaching qualification (Diploma in Education & Training, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or an equivalent qualification)
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online