Westborough High School is an 11-16 comprehensive school with a passionate commitment to making a difference to children’s lives and ensuring that all pupils have the highest possible learning experience.
We now seek to appoint an organised, efficient and confident individual to the post of Advanced Business Support Officer.
If you have excellent organisation skills, the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure in addition to good communication, interpersonal and admin skills, then we want to hear from you.
Essential qualities for all applicants include amongst other things:
• Excellent organisational and admin skills
• The ability to effectively communicate with children/young people, school staff and outside agencies.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The ability to work to strict deadlines remaining calm when under pressure
• The ability to work with parents and carers in order to support the education of the pupils
(Please refer to the Job Description, Context Sheet and Person Specification for full details)
As a valued member of our team we can offer:
• Clear and shared values and expectations
• A commitment to tailored professional development
• A stimulating work environment
• An experienced, highly committed and supportive leadership team
- Generous holiday allowance
If you have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that pupils not only achieve their potential, but exceed it, then we would like to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
You are warmly welcomed to visit our school to meet other staff and to see for yourself what a great place Westborough is to work.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01924 469549 or you can visit the school website at www.w-h-s.org.uk
The closing date:
Applications to be returned for the attention of Fiona Sharp by 9.00 a.m. on Friday 6 December 2019. (N.B. interviews are likely to take place on Thursday 12 December 2019).