Smart Teachers are recruiting for after school care assistants for the Primary site of a centrally located academy graded ‘Outstanding’ by ofsted. Ideal candidates will have experience of working in Primary schools or early years settings and should be confident in assisting or running after school clubs. Candidates holding a paediatric First aid qualification are desirable although this is not essential.
About the Role
• Assist and run after school clubs, ensuring a high level of care is met
• To carry out duties from 15:15 – 18:15, 5 days per week
• To administer First Aid as and when required if holding the appropriate qualification
About the School
• Primary Academy, rated ‘Outstanding’ by ofsted
• Easily accessible, based in Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the After School Care Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Experience of working in Primary Schools or early years settings as a Teaching Assistant or within the role as advertised
• Be Paediatric First Aid qualified - desirable but not essential
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS0509ASCA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.