We are looking to appoint a friendly and efficient person to act as first point of contact for all visitors and general parent and student enquiries at our busy school reception.
19.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 2 days to be worked before the start of the Autumn term)
Hours to be worked 1.00pm - 5.00pm (4.30pm Friday)
You will need:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An ability to use your own initiative and work under pressure
• A positive approach with excellent organisational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Previous experience of working in a reception is desirable but not essential
Applicants should be educated to at least O’Level/GCSE standard, with passes in English and Maths at grade C or above.
Please contact the school on 01962 880073 or visit our website www.beaufort.hants.sch.uk for further details and an application form. If you wish to make an informal enquiry or arrange a visit please call Mrs Williams (Heads PA) on 01962 880073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send completed application forms to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.