We are looking to appoint a friendly afterschool club assistant to join our vibrant and diverse team. This is an excellent opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in an exciting role.
Harris Primary Academy Chafford Hundred is a large primary school with over 650 pupils on role. It is a three form entry school with a 52 place Nursery. The school was graded as Good by Ofsted in May 2014 and is now on the pathway to securing outstanding provision for all pupils.
What we are looking for:
- NVQ2 or equivalent qualification or experience in a relevant discipline
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to putting the needs of students first
- An ability to work with young people with a wide range of support needs
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Chafford Hundred?
At Harris Primary Academy Chafford Hundred you would be working as part of a supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined, we offer excellent professional development opportunities provided by Harris Federation. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behavior and high expectations for all children
- a senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
- A school that is committed to the core values of Respect, Responsibility, Teamwork and Resilience
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.