Academy Isolation Room (AIR) and
Exit Room Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
20 hours per week (term time, plus INSET week)
(12pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday)
Grade H3/SCP 14 to 17. Salary £8,092.35 to £8,547.47
inclusive of Fringe Allowance, pro rata
Fixed term from 3 January 2018 to 27 July 2018
Could you be an enthusiastic and inspirational Academy Isolation Room (AIR) and Exit Room
Co-ordinator who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted?
If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best then this is the job for you.
As the Academy Isolation Room (AIR) and Exit Room Co-ordinator you will manage the AIR and Exit Room and ensure that effective strategies are in place for maintaining a purposeful learning environment, which promotes good behaviour. You will work closely with the pastoral team and ensure that the academy’s systems (SIMS) and records are kept up to date. This is an interesting post in which every day is different and personal initiative is required, as are good communication skills, effective planning and a proactive approach.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million new building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 27 November 2017
Interviews: Friday 1 December 2017
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.