ALUMNAE RELATIONS OFFICER (Full Time 8am to 5pm Term Time Only)
The Abbey School is embarking on an exciting new phase of Alumnae Relations and seeks an individual to provide continuity of current activities and help in the planning and implementation of new initiatives.
The key purpose of the role of the Alumnae Relations Officer is to maintain and develop strong, positive, and value-added relationships between our Alumnae community and The Abbey.
We are looking for:
● An enthusiastic team player.
● Genuinely pro-active and helpful to all staff.
● Understanding and sympathy with the importance of good relations within the wider Community.
● Excellent understanding of databases; a knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Graduway, Blackbaud Merchant Services and iSAMS would be an advantage (or failing this a willingness and ability to master this quickly).
● Understanding of ways in which members of the Community for whom no records are held can be traced.
● The salary will be commensurate with skills and experience in the order of £18,000 per annum. Staff are paid monthly and in arrears.
For more information on our lively and well-resourced school and for an application form, please visit the Vacancies Page on our website www.theabbey.co.uk.
To apply for this position, please complete an application form in full, including details of suitable referees as instructed, then send this with your full CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will only be arranged following our receipt of a completed application form.
For enquires please contact email@example.com