Ambitious Class Teacher
Possibility of Phase Leadership & TLR for the right candidate
Do you believe in preparing young people to be happy, independent and successful for life? Are you committed to developing well rounded individuals? Do you always put the needs of pupils first? Are you a passionate and driven teacher looking for an exciting challenge? Are you considering moving into leadership?
Ash Hill needs you!
About the role
Our pupils deserve the best so if you are an experienced teacher, or an excellent NQT, we would like to hear from you.
Ash Hill can offer:
- The experience of working in a school with a distinctive educational philosophy
- The opportunity to work in a school without pointless paperwork, providing on the spot feedback to learners (no mountains of marking!) and committed to providing the best for its children
- A fast paced, innovative community that values lifelong learning
- Hardworking pupils who respond well to teachers that take the time to build relationships and understand them
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are committed to excellence in education
- High quality, individualised CPD opportunities
- A school with excellent family values and strong community links
- Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale, depending on experience
- The opportunity to develop and progress as a teacher or into leadership
We are looking for someone who:
- Believes in the principles of Growth Mindset and personal development to support the success of every child
- Has a passion for high quality lifelong learning
- Understands the importance of crafting a learning culture underpinned by high expectations for all
- Is a reflective practitioner who always strives for continuous improvement and excellence
- Innovatively uses formative assessment strategies to impact learning
- Enjoys planning creatively to enhance engagement
- Values professionalism, has infectious enthusiasm and is resilient
Visits are warmly welcomed. To request an application pack or to book a school visit, please contact Mrs J Suter, our Business Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01494 523218.
Ash Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils under its care. An Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to starting employment.
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 21st May - please note applications will be considered upon arrival.
Interview Dates: 23rd & 24th May
Head Teacher: Mrs V Manning