GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated AP Economics Teacher.
Due to an increasing number of students wishing to study economics, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an AP Teacher of Economics at Guanghua Cambridge International School (Shanghai).
Guanghua is a very competitive private school in Shanghai; we have approximately 800 students in total and, despite being only seven years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. The 2017-2018 results for economics were outstanding, hence why more and more students desire to study this subject. We are looking for a teacher of Economics to teach both AP Macroeconomics and Microeconomics.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact Ms. Hannah Beasley (email@example.com)