An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant school as an Apprentice Administration Assistant
Danetree Primary School has gone through an exciting journey to become a four-form entry Primary school in September 2016. Rated by Ofsted as a 'Good' school, we pride ourselves on the commitment and dedication of the entire staff body and we proudly promote our passion and desire to assist in the educational development and enhancement of each and every child within our school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Apprentice Administration Assistant to provide efficient and effective administrative support as a member of our school’s office team.
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish.
This role is for 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday (9.00am - 4.30pm), term time only.
Our mission is clear; ‘Danetree is a caring school where learning is creative, challenging and inspiring; enabling all to achieve their potential.
We can offer:
• A supportive and approachable senior management team.
• Job satisfaction.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a good understanding of the importance of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
• Have experience in working in a similar role, or be able to demonstrate necessary skills to meet the demands of the role.
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging situations.
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
• Be a confident and a clear communicator with children, parents and staff.
• Have excellent administrative skills including an eye for detail.
Be part of our creative and passionate team as we plan the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
Interviews: 8 August 2018
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds seeking flexible leadership opportunities. GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.