At our School we focus on preparing children for life. We do this through our teachers who make learning imaginative, creative and inspiring. This motivates children to want to learn and make progress on their learning journey. We lay down firm foundations by giving Numeracy and Literacy a high priority. Art, Drama, Music, Dance and Sport also feature highly to provide every child with the opportunity to find their talents and shine.We want every child to be a good citizen, a confident communicator respectful of those whose views are different from ours, discerning and kind-hearted. We want them to challenge themselves and to be highly motivated to achieve their best, working towards being independent.
Role & Responsibilities
1. To ensure the safety of all children, young people and vulnerable adults within the school. To complete Safeguarding training and understand and comply with all Safeguarding policies and practices.
2. To report any Health & Safety or Safeguarding issues that may be of concern.
3. To gain an understanding and awareness of responsibilities regarding the handling of data and related tasks (under GDPR).
4. To be a first point of contact for parents offering support and guidance, facilitating requests and developing positive relationships with them. To maintain a professional but friendly approach at all times
5. To answer the telephone, redirecting calls to the relevant department as required.
6. To filter general information, queries, telephone messages accurately and in a timely manner to the relevant staff by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
7. To ensure that all administration activities and tasks meet given deadlines and are performed effectively.
8. To reflect on the effectiveness of all tasks and activities and make adaptions and changes to procedures where necessary.
9. To work as part of a wider team to maintain the organisation of the Parent Waiting area, office, reception and other spaces accessible to the public/visitors.
10. To support the PA to the Executive Head with the organisation and administration for all School events and trips, for example, Parent’s Evenings, Open Day, Day & Residential Trips and School Concerts & Plays.
11. To ensure that all communication in all mediums that goes out from the School is clear, effective and of an exceptional standard.
12. To access the School intranet on a daily basis, keeping up to date with policy and procedure changes and reading all communications.
Any others duties as directed by the PA to the Executive Head, Executive Head and Heads of School.
Salary is dependent on experience.
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible therefore applications will be considered on receipt and interviews arranged accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £8,944.00 per year
All staff currently carry out lateral flow tests twice a week.
Langley Hall Primary Academy, St. Mary's Road, Langley, Slough, Berkshire SL3 6BZ
(We reserve the right to appoint into this position before the closing date )
Safeguarding Statement:Langley Hall Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Langley Hall Primary Academy opened in September 2011 under the government’s free school initiative. The teaching of numeracy and literacy are a key priority and is combined with a major focus on the teaching of the Creative Arts. Our school motto ‘A...