We are an oversubscribed 11-16 girls’ Academy with 975 pupils where learners are supported by an outstanding programme of personal development, guidance, a personalised curriculum and high expectations. In January 2013 Ofsted recognised us as outstanding in all areas.
We are at an exciting time in our development and an opportunity has arisen for someone to contribute towards our continuous improvement.
This role will be a key role within the current admin team and will offer the right candidate the opportunity to become multi skilled in all areas of school administration. We are looking for a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn and progress.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times whilst complying with Safeguarding Policies and Procedures
- Approachable and friendly
- Skilled at understanding systems with a willingness to learn and train in new systems and processes
- Willing to work towards a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
- Excited at the prospect of working in an Outstanding School environment
The post holder will have:
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Good time management skills
- A sense of humour and infinite patience
The post holder will be:
- Well organised
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Forward thinking and positive
- Able to use initiative
Mentoring and training will of course be part of the Apprenticeship, with the successful candidate expected to achieve a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration which we estimate will take eighteen months to achieve.
If you think you meet the criteria above and are looking for a challenge in a positive friendly environment, details and an application form can be obtained from the school or on our website at: www.fairfieldhigh.tameside.sch.uk
CLOSING DATE: 9am, Wednesday 18th July 2018
INTERVIEWS: Week commencing Monday 23rd July 2018
Fairfield is an equal opportunities employer, who is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.