The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schools
Apprentice School IT Technician
Earn and Learn!
The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary schools are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Apprentice IT Technician to work alongside our IT team.
The role is to provide ICT support to Pupils, Teachers, the Senior Leadership Team, Administrative and Support staff and ensure the smooth running of ICT systems across federation of schools.
- Paid work (£200.00 per week)
- Study for level 3 qualification in IT or equivalent
- Paid annual leave
What do you need?
- Professional individual who is customer service focused
- GCSEs in Maths and English
- Confidence in resolving IT issues and familiarity with common operating systems and IT networks
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders face to face and remotely under the direction of the Federation Business Manager/IT Technician
- Ability to prioritise work to carry out scheduled tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Commitment to undertake relevant studies
- Experience of working in an office or school environment desirable
For further information and to request an application form please contact the schools at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Beverley Shore on 0208 985 7785.
The post is required to start from December 2017 or earlier.
Closing date for application is: 1st December 2017 at 4.00pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs and in the application pack.
The Federation of Orchard and Southwold Primary Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.