MAIN PURPOSE OF POST: to support the LRC staff, across a range of campuses to provide services for staff, learners and partners.
Do you prefer working and learning? Are you an individual with long term career prospects? If so apply now to join Shropshire’s Specialist Vocational College.
In this job you will be...
- Working in the learning resources centres at both College campuses (Oswestry and Walford)
- Dealing with information enquiries from students and staff using; print and digital resources, computers, ICT and learning resources equipment
- Supporting the LRC Team with producing and promoting learning resources using print and digital formats
- Assisting with behaviour management with the support of the team
- Assisting the LRC Manager in any other duties necessary for the smooth running of the department
As a LRC apprentice you will work with the learning resources team and liaise with other key departments including; academic, customer services, learner support, ICT services and finance.
You will get hands-on experience working with print and electronic resources, dealing with customers and using information technology and systems. Working in the learning resources team means you will be a key part of Student Services in the College.