£185 per week
Duration of apprenticeship approximately 12 months, based at the Andover campus. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Admissions team. Only those who do not have a degree qualification or equivalent are eligible to apply.
A work-based training programme, apprenticeships give people the chance to ‘earn and learn’, to find work in their chosen industry and to develop job-related skills, knowledge and competencies through a combination of work based and off-the-job training. You will be working full-time with day-release training once a week at our Andover campus, when you will work towards the technical certificate and the appropriate level of functional skills.
This post is to be based at the Andover campus
Closing date: 23 October 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 21 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider