Bohunt Education TrustWest Sussex
Salary: GBP £48,000 per year (plus LGPS)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this hugely varied role assists each Head of School in ensuring that their school meets its educational aims through supporting operations, facilities and financial performance. You will provide support to your Heads of School on matters relating to operations and resources and work with CEO/CFO to develop strategic Trust-wide estates and premises plans.
What makes a great Area Support Manager?
- Ability to quickly identify and deliver on priorities from an eclectic and demanding set of stakeholders
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial flair within a non-profit environment where forging new relationships and budget management are vital
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations relating to Estates function
- Relevant project management experience; sometimes running many projects at once
- Experience of formulating and managing planned buildings maintenance activities with a Site Manager
- Motivation to own and proactively solve problems
We offer you:
• Potential for career progression in a growing Multi-Academy Trust
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme, Retail and other discounts
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Tessa Wright email@example.com who will arrange a call with the Chief Financial Officer.
More about Bohunt Education Trust
Bohunt Education Trust (BET) is a leading multi-academy trust (MAT) defined by its successful, innovative and aspirational approach to education. BET has a game-changing approach, and is viewed as a high-performing, innovative and independent-mi...