The Governing Body of this happy, successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly and dedicated staff team. St Peter’s is a two form entry Catholic Primary school. We were graded as good in all areas at our last Ofsted inspection and we continue to improve. “The positive ethos is almost tangible.” And from our Section 48 “The school has an outstanding capacity for sustained improvement.” Our children deserve the best and we are looking for outstanding practitioners who can help us on our journey from good to outstanding. www.st-peter.bardaglea.org.uk/ At St Peters we have the Nazareth Rooms an Additional Resourced Provision (ARP) which accommodates 12 children who have complex learning needs due to cognition and learning difficulties and may have additional learning needs.
You should be:
- An experienced, outstanding practitioner
- Experienced in working with children who have complex learning needs
- Experienced in leading a team of support staff
- Able to work as a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- A practising Catholic or a teacher committed to support the Catholic ethos of our school
We can offer:
- A dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team
- A dynamic senior management team who will support your career development and empower you to lead and innovate
- Wonderful children who need your help to shine
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Strong Parish and Community links
We have a strong team and would be happy to appoint and experienced teacher who has ambition to lead on key aspects of school improvement. Negotiable pay structure.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references. Applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure.
If you are interested in playing a key role in helping our excellent school to improve further, please contact the school office for a full application pack. Visits to school are encouraged and candidates are welcome to contact the office to arrange an appointment.
Goresbrook Rd Dagenham (Inner London) RM9 6UU Tel.0208 270 6524 - HT Mr Daniel Craft
Closing date for applications: 13.10.17
Interviews: w/c 16.10.17
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure is required for this post. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.