Art & Design Teacher
Start: Easter 2022
MPS (Considerations made for part-time, 3 or 4 days)
Due to school expansion and increased pupil numbers we are recruiting for the position above.
The school currently only teaches Art, Graphics and Photography. We have two colleagues able to deliver these subjects, one of whom is a former Lead Professional for A&D. We are keen to add other disciplines to the curriculum such as D&T, Textiles etc…what can you offer?
You should apply if:
- You are already an outstanding teacher with at least 1 year as a successful main scale teacher behind you.
- You are creative and innovative.
- You have very high standards and can demonstrate excellent outcomes for students in your career to date.
- You can work with others, you can self-start and you are looking to work with highly motivated students and support the Leap Professional for Art & Design.
These are reasons why you might want to join us:
- The new school will open in March 2020 and the brand new facilities in Art and Design Technology will be yours work with.
- You will work with our Lead Professional for Art & Design who will support you unreservedly.
- LBS has achieved a fourth successive year of outstanding results as we await our first Ofsted Inspection as a CAT school. We believe we are an OUTSTANDING school with an innovative and highly skilled leadership and management team.
- The school is expanding rapidly.
- We will be adding a 6th Form from September 2022 and our new school has provision for this.
To apply, simply click the button or, if you need further information, interested candidates should contact Raj Kang, Vice Principal. We would also like to share the following:
Lordswood Boys’ School is part of the Central Academies Trust (CAT). CAT is a recently formed educational Trust with members and directors drawn from the highest achieving and highest profile schools in Coventry and Birmingham. Led by our Chief Executive Dr. David Kershaw MBE, the Trust incorporates members and directors from industry and higher education amongst other fields. Committed to raising achievement in challenging schools and to securing the highest of high equity, we will work relentlessly to change young lives in the Midlands. Any professional that joins in with our mission will have opportunities to work across our schools in the coming years as we seek to develop and promote our own staff into outstanding school improvement experts or leaders of curriculum innovation and world class standards in education. We do not lack ambition.
See what the media say about us:
Lordswood Boy’s School is among the most improved schools in England.
OUR 2021 OUTCOMES: AMAZING
Lordswood Boys’ School is already one of Birmingham’s great educational success stories and we invite you to join us in our fabulous new, state-of-the-art building with our wonderful, engaging and highly intelligent and articulate young men.
For information and application forms:
T: 0121-464 2837
Candidates will be required to submit the names of two referees, one of which must be your most recent employer.
Closing date: 6th December, 2021, Midday.