ABC Teachers have been approached by a school in Nottingham, Derbyshire for an Art teacher to start January 2019 on a full time basis and will run until the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will be expected to do the job to the best of their ability which will include planning and marking.
The school is a good school to work at with good behaviour so they are looking for strong teacher with strong classroom management to maintain the standards they have set. The school is one of the most desirable in the area and this is partly down to the high quality of teaching the school require. This role is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door at a lovely school.
About the Role:
· Art to KS3 and KS4.
· Teaching GCSE curriculum.
· Start January 7th and is open ended.
· Planning/ marking required etc.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Easy to reach location, conveniently between Nottingham, Derby and Mansfield. Also next to the M1 so is easily accessed from long distances.
· Strong academic results improving each year.
· Leadership that are incredibly well organised so you will never be without clear direction.
· Great opportunity to get involved in extra curricular activities, particularly sports teams.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.