Teacher of Art and Design Technology
St. Stephen’s International School, Khao Yai Campus, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and dynamic art and design technology teacher for August 2019.
In Key Stage 3 art and design technology are taught following the British curriculum model. Product design is currently offered up to IGCSE Level. with art offered to A Level. All public examination courses are provided by Cambridge International Examinations.
It is essential to:
• Be able to teach art at KS3, KS4 and KS5 and design technology at KS3 and KS4.
• Be a native-level English speaker
• Be appropriately qualified (e.g. B.Ed. or a first degree and a PGCE)
• Provide three professional referees, one of whom must be your current, or most recent Principal.
It is desirable to have experience of:
• Working in the international sector
St. Stephen’s is a boarding school located very close to the World Heritage Site of the Khao Yai National Park, about two hours drive from Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok. The school has a very large and beautiful campus with stunning local scenery, and is well equipped with many facilities.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply to the Head of Campus, via the online application form (see below) and send their CV, with a recent photograph directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including a criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
Successful overseas candidates for teaching posts will normally be offered:
• a two year contract, renewable by mutual agreement
• a competitive salary
• accommodation allowance
• medical insurance
• flights to and from home location
• free tuition for up to two dependent children
• relocation allowance
Closing date: Wednesday 22 May 2019
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate for a position is identified.
Interviews will be held in Khao Yai or by Skype.