Art and Photography Teacher
To start January 2020
Full time or 0.8 available
Woodrush High School is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed Academy and has an excellent reputation locally and nationally. We are a designated Teaching School and a National Support School committed to educational innovation. We are situated in a pleasant suburban area on the borders of Birmingham, Solihull and Worcestershire only 5 minutes from Junction 3 of the M42.
The successful candidate should be a teacher of Art and Photography. The role has the responsibility of supporting the Head of the faculty with ensuring all students achieve the best outcomes.
• Passionate about teaching Art and Photography?
• Reflective and dedicated to improving your practice?
• A caring professional who can build positive relationships and ensure young people are engaged and motivated to learn?
You will join a vibrant department, where teachers work together and are encouraged to take measured risks and innovate to inspire all students to make excellent progress from their individual starting points
We can offer you:
• The benefit of being part of our Teaching School
• A wealth of CPD aimed at teachers at all stages and levels of experience
• Supportive Induction programme
• Excellent opportunities for further career development
Interested candidates are welcome to come and look around the school by prior appointment.
To find out more information on our school please download our application pack from our website, where details can also be found on how to apply.
Alternatively please contact Miss Branford on 01564 820097 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a pack emailed or posted out to you.
Closing date first post 20th November 2019, Interviews week commencing 25th November 2019.
Woodrush High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluently and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role