Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Art & Photography Teacher to join an “outstanding” academy based in Hendon, North West London. This part time Art & Photography Teacher position is available for a maternity cover from January 2018 and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. This Art & Photography Teacher position is available on a part time basis for 3.5 days per week.
About the Role
· Art & Photography Teacher
· Part-time maternity cover
· Teaching from KS3 to KS5
· Up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Ranked as one of the top non-selective state schools in the country by The Times and Sunday Times
· Rated as “outstanding” by Ofsted in all categories
· Split over two campuses for boys and girls
· Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Art & Photography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Art/ Photography/ Visual Design
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK12441.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.