We require an outstanding Art Teacher for Aldar Academies - Al Yasmina Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing Academic Year 2021 - 2022.
Al Yasmina Academy is an outstanding English Curriculum school in the beautiful city of Abu Dhabi. It is an exciting, challenging and enjoyable place for all, where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating environment, where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and students can realise their full potential. A love of learning, enquiry, independence, creativity, motivation and resilience are key factors in our learning culture. We appreciate the importance of achieving high standards and support that process. It is important to us that we provide academic rigour within a supportive and inviting environment in which students enjoy attending and feel safe. We aim to equip our students to become global citizens of the future, able to make a positive contribution to society.
We value highly the partnership between home and Academy and encourage all parents to take an active part in the education of their children. The Academy cannot work in isolation. The partnership between Academy staff, parents and other stakeholders is an essential one. Together we can set challenges and our partners can join us when we ask how can we do it even better.
- Bachelor of Education Degree in Art or Bachelor Degree in equivalent field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
- 2 years of experience in teaching Art (Mandatory)
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
- Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
Al Yasmina Academy
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years