ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for an Art Teacher for our partner school based in South Birmingham. This Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ school are looking for a knowledgeable teacher to start in January 2019
About the role:
- Teaching Art and Design up to Key Stage 5
- Competitive rate of pay
- Full time role
- Position to commence January 2019 and potential to continue until July 2019
About the school:
- Boost your career with this highly regarded school
- Progressive and innovative approaches to teaching
- High attainment score achieved each year
- Continual training and development opportunities for staff
- Be suitably qualified to teach Art and Design i.e PGCE/Bed
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
- Free CPD workshops
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charnice today on 0121 274 0345 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.