Art Teacher required for Alternative provision in Bradford
- Able to Teach Art to GSCE
- Start March 2018
- Long term position
- Based in Bradford
- PRU School
Vision for Education is currently looking for an Art teacher to join their team, this is a challenging yet rewarding position in a PRU facility located in Bradford. The provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH on a full time basis and some young students may also show a combination of other needs. It is imperative that you have the right level of behaviour management and personality to support the school.
This position is long term full time position to start in March 2018, you must be able to offer Art to GCSE level.
The pay for this role will be between £110 - £150 (per day) dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate must have -
- Experience in a similar setting
- Background working with children with challenging behaviour.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent and transparent rates for staff
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
Please contact our Huddersfield SEND team today for more information on this role 01484 642928
We are an agency that won’t charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career.