Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for an Art Teacher to join a rapidly expanding secondary school in the London Borough of Hillingdon, North West London. The school is looking for a hard-working teacher to join their successful Art department from September 2017. This will be a permanent appointment and the salary paid will be in line with MPS outer London. If successful, the teacher will be joining a school that is committed to the development of their teachers which, in turn greatly benefits the outcomes for their students. Behaviour at the school is good and the pupils respond well to enthusiastic educators who are passionate about their subject. As an added bonus, the entire school is moving into a brand new, state-of-the-art premises in December 2017. This permanent role is open to experienced and newly qualified teachers as well as overseas trained teachers both in the UK and abroad. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected school where you can develop and grow as an educator. Interviews will be taking place as soon as suitable applications are received.
About the Role
· Job reference: dxm49000
· Art Teacher
· Salary in line with MPS/UPS outer London- up to £42,077
· Teaching from KS3 through to A Level
· Permanent contract on offer for the right candidate
About the School
· A rapidly expanding secondary school based in Hillingdon
· Recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted
· Supportive staff and senior leadership team
· School moving into new premises
· Well connected by local public transport and ample on-site parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Art teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number dxm49000
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.